Abalone Sauce Braised Chicken Feet YJ-B140g
Abalone sauce is a high-grade seasoning extracted and refined from high-quality abalone with advanced technology. It is an indispensable seasoning for various abalone-taste cuisines. It can also be used to dip, fry and cold dress vegetable, seafood or meat, etc.
1. It is mainly used in cold dishes and dim sum staple foods in the form of dressings and dips. Such as "mixed noodles with oyster sauce", "mixed with three silks with oyster sauce", Chaozhou's "white cut chicken" and "carrot cake" use oyster sauce as a sauce for dipping.
2. Application in livestock and meat raw materials, such as "beef with oyster sauce", the beef is sliced with a knife on the top, after being tenderized, it is sized and oiled, mixed with oyster sauce, and stir-fried. The finished dish is smooth and delicious, fresh and sweet; boiled meat To make soup, add a little oyster sauce, the soup is more fresh and the taste is more mellow.
3. Application in poultry and egg raw materials, such as "shredded chicken in oyster sauce", "braised egg in oyster sauce", etc.
4. Application in aquatic raw materials, such as "oyster sauce? blue crab", "oyster sauce net abalone" and so on.
5. The application in vegetable raw materials can make up for some of the shortcomings of vegetable raw materials. Used in cabbage, vegetable moss, edible fungi and soy products, it can especially show delicious flavor. Such as "oyster sauce lettuce", "oyster sauce vegetable moss", "oyster sauce hundred-page knot" and so on.
Oyster sauce is rich in trace elements and a variety of amino acids, which can be used to supplement various amino acids and trace elements, mainly rich in zinc, which is the preferred dietary seasoning for people with zinc deficiency. There are amino acids in oyster sauce, and the content of various amino acids is coordinated and balanced. Among them, the content of glutamic acid is half of the total. It and nucleic acid together form the main body of oyster sauce. The higher the content of the two, the more delicious the taste of oyster sauce.