40% Oyster Juice Content with Natural
Special seasoning made with concentrated oyster juice by cooking fresh oysters;
Rich nutrition with multiple kinds of microelement and amino acid;
40% oyster juice content with natural and fresh taste;
Made of the finest fresh oysters obtained from our own breeding ground. Traditional formulation is adopted for application in the process of production so as to achieve the overall benefits of this product. It is ideal for stir fry, deep fry, steam, stew, grill and cold dish cuisines. Add the portion as you wish. HALAL CERTIFICATE （JAKIM & MUI).
Made of the finest fresh oysters obtained from our own breeding ground. Traditional formulation is adopted for application in the process of production so as to achieve the overall benefits of this product. It is ideal for stir fry, deep fry, steam, stew, grill and cold dish cuisines. Add the portion as you wish.The specification can be customized according to clients’ requirement.
Oyster, water, salt
20kg, iron tin
25kg, plastic drum
250kg, plastic drum
1.2T, pallet tank
1. It is mainly used in cold dishes and dim sum staple foods in the form of dressings and dips. Such as "mixed noodles with oyster sauce", "mixed with three silks with oyster sauce", Chaozhou's "white cut chicken" and "carrot cake" use oyster sauce as a sauce for dipping.
2. Application in livestock and meat raw materials, such as "beef with oyster sauce", the beef is sliced with a knife on the top, after being tenderized, it is sized and oiled, mixed with oyster sauce, and stir-fried. The finished dish is smooth and delicious, fresh and sweet; boiled meat To make soup, add a little oyster sauce, the soup is more fresh and the taste is more mellow.
3. Application in poultry and egg raw materials, such as "shredded chicken in oyster sauce", "braised egg in oyster sauce", etc.
4. Application in aquatic raw materials, such as "oyster sauce? blue crab", "oyster sauce net abalone" and so on.
5. The application in vegetable raw materials can make up for some of the shortcomings of vegetable raw materials. Used in cabbage, vegetable moss, edible fungi and soy products, it can especially show delicious flavor. Such as "oyster sauce lettuce", "oyster sauce vegetable moss", "oyster sauce hundred-page knot" and so on.
WHAT WE DO
Focusing on customers, carefully conducting and strictly controlling the raw material of oysters, manufacturing process, quality inspection, product packing and communication with customers, the enterprise have obtained a large quantities of achievements over the past two decades. In 1997, the company passed ISO9001: 2000 quality system authentication;